We plan industrial buildings for our clients, which are optimized in the planning process through close coordination with all stakeholders and the client.
The focus here is on cost-effectiveness, functionality and the flexibility of the structure.
Clear specifications from the operators of the structures and facilities are the basis for sustainable planning.
We plan for our clients:
- Production halls
- Metal and recycling facilities
- Industrial handling areas
- Biogas plants
- Machine foundations
- Crane runways
Depending on the building type, we employ the following construction methods:
- Reinforced concrete construction
- Prestressed concrete construction
- Steel construction
- Steel composite construction
- Prefabricated construction